MetaTrader 4 platform
One of the most popular forex platforms is the MetaTrader 4 platform, it’s a commonly used Forex platform, and it is used in technical analysis and making of orders and managing them. The broker offers a free MetaTrader 4 platform and the user can download it directly from websites.
Advantages of the MetaTrader 4 platform:
This platform has many important features that have made it a favourite platform for many beginner and professional traders, for example:
- It works with automated trading software.
- It has an easy-to-use interface.
- One-click trading.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts.
- Ability to trade in multiple currencies.
- Supported in many languages.
- It has more than fifty index and charts.
- It has a huge number of orders.
- The possibility of taking a backup copy of the information.
- The platform contains an internal mailing system.
- Users of this platform can trade all warrants of stock indices, Forex, precious metals and others.
- MetaTrader 4 Platforms support the Expert Advisor service.
- The platform always makes updates.
- You can use the platform on your smartphone through its own applications.
Why Forex Traders Choose MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading Platform?
The MetaTrader platform offers more than 200 different financial tools on one screen. The user can also modify their trading interface to meet their needs. The platform also gives users access to thousands of free automated trading signals and they can trade through the web or through their smartphones with Android or IOS operating system at any time and any place.
Become proficient in the world of Forex and currency trading by using the MetaTrader 4 platform, Forex experts advise trading through it because it is suitable for all traders and works automatically.
In addition, trading through the MetaTrader platform protects user's privacy so that liquidity providers cannot know anything about your orders whether the stop-loss orders, take-profit orders or even pending orders, also there will be no conflict of interest between the broker and the customer during the trading process.
How does the MetaTrader 4 platform work automatically?
MetaTrader 4 takes future orders and execute them immediately as long as they meet the conditions set by the trader and this in case the trader is present or not, in addition to the possibility of putting an end to the loss or the profit target and closing the transactions at the proper time.
What are the things that you can trade in through the MetaTrader 4 platform?
You can trade through The MetaTrader 4 platform in:
- Global stocks .
- Trading in all international markets and stock exchanges.
Flexibility is a feature of MetaTrader 4 platforms:
Many trading platforms do not allow users to modify as they want but MetaTrader 4 platform is flexible, responsive, meets customers' needs and makes them satisfied, which makes the number of its users in a continuous increasing, because MetaTrader 4 platform’s first goal is to make the trader successful in the Forex.
It also allows beginner users to learn the Forex trading by opening a trial account that is exactly like the real accounts.
If you are a user who wants to execute lot of orders and want to get customized trading strategies in your account and want to manage and set account settings easily and view real-time account data, all you need is to register in MetaTrader 4 platform and get great features in Forex.