Forex world is a world full of successes, but it is also full of risks that may cause you to suffer huge financial losses so you should have enough information about trading and how you can make financial gains from it, and how you can avoid risks as much as possible.
The web platforms are numerous and their importance is that they provide a great vitality to Forex brokers and they are easy to use so they attract many customers whatever their trading experience.
In this article, we guide you to a web platform which is one of the most popular and highly rated platforms, it’s MT4 platform.
Brief definition of MT4 platform
It’s a web browser that is easy, secure, fast, compatible with Windows OS and allows the user to make smart decisions in trading, it can be accessed without having to download or install it, all you need is a Java programming language on your device, and then just enter the user name and password in the interface, which is supported by encrypted and secure communication.
What distinguishes this platform is it provides all the components that the traders need, whether they are beginners or professionals, it has great features, for example but not limited to
- licensed, guaranteed and completely safe platform.
- Easy to use the browser on your device without having to download or install it.
- You can safely access this platform from any computer.
- The registration process on the platform is very easy and uncomplicated.
- Users can get instant prices directly from global banks through the platform.
- The platform includes a technical support team for users at the highest level where support services are provided around the clock.
- It supports English, French, Arabic, German, Spanish, Danish, Italian and Russian languages.
- Advanced tools have been integrated to make charts.
- Competitive spreads.
The MT4 platform includes what users need from trading tools such as
- Personal account.
- Educational support through the educational academy
- Direct and instant currency rates.
- Economic calendar.
- Economic and technical analysis tools.
The MT4 web platform offers users different accounts
- Real accounts.
- Trial accounts.
- Bank accounts.
- Islamic trading accounts.
Users may ask a question about its licensing to be reassured and trust MT4 Web Platform before using it. Is it a licensed and legal platform or not?
The MT4 web platform has been fully legal, guaranteed, and licensed by
- Licensed by MFSA
- MIFID Compliant
This is not the only web platform. There are many Web platforms that offer users a secure trading environment for example, the 5Trader platform, the SIREX platform, the MT5 platform and many more.
If you are a beginner or have not tried it before, do not worry, most of these platforms offer users free seminars and tutorials that may be in the form of videos, e-books or something like that. They also provide risk-free trial accounts to practice trading. In addition to a team that provides technical support in everything you need in the online trading.